We are in the final finishing stages of our rehab. and are having a hard time getting these last niggly tasks completed ourselves. We don't want to deal with any more "contractors" who quote the job and then do none of the work themselves...just take a margin. What we really need is an individual handyman who is competent in tiling, trim, installing doors and the like.

Do any of you here have any recommendations for someone who can help us? We are not "Angie's List" subscribers.

Thanks!

Views: 41

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Chicago Handyman.  He and his guys do all their own work.  773.317.9645.  They have done a ton of work for me over the years.

My brother-in-law is a carpenter, he is very good at his trade.  I can try and set up an interview if you would like, he also lives here in Oak Park. E-mail me at ravogs59@yahoo.com as I do not check in here much.

Thanks Ricky

On a related note, the house that we're moving into next week needs some drywall cut out, a leaky pipe (the condensate line from the attic furnace) behind it repaired and then the drywall replaced and the wall repainted. Any recommendations on who we can get to do this?

I replied to both of the emails you sent me, today I see they never went through no idea why.  you can call my cell phone # is 708-567-4602.

Thanks Ricky

RSS

Advertisements

Promote Your Local Business

You too can advertise on Live Here Oak Park. Contact us for details or visit our advertising page.

Become a fan or a follower

Or find us on Facebook.

Subscribe Via RSS

Add Live Here Oak Park to your RSS reader.

Get Live Here Oak Park delivered via e-mail!

There are three different types of feeds available for e-mail delivery. Subscribe to one or all three so you never miss a thing on Live Here Oak Park.

Blog posts

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Discussion forum

Delivered by FeedBurner

Recent activity feed

Delivered by FeedBurner

© 2014   Created by Becca.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service