Teresa Powell's Discussions (38)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

"Welcome to Oak Park!  I used to work at Dominican, and there may still be a shuttle…"

Teresa Powell replied Mar 19, 2013 to How to find apartments/rentals in OP (and area)

17 Apr 17, 2013
Reply by meridian

"Welcome to Oak Park.  Please feel free to stop by Village Hall when you get a chance…"

Teresa Powell replied Oct 11, 2012 to Childfree in Oak Park?

11 Oct 12, 2012
Reply by Lyn

"I am now "child-free" (all children grown) and I've found over 35 years in Oak Park…"

Teresa Powell replied Jul 13, 2012 to Childfree in Oak Park?

11 Oct 12, 2012
Reply by Lyn

"Lyn, I have two large central air units.  He cleaned the filters on both, cleaned ou…"

Teresa Powell replied Jun 13, 2012 to Need find someone to check the air conditioning system

9 Jun 13, 2012
Reply by Lyn

"Thanks for the referral.  I called him yesterday and he added freon, cleaned filters…"

Teresa Powell replied Jun 12, 2012 to Need find someone to check the air conditioning system

9 Jun 13, 2012
Reply by Lyn

"The Oak Park Regional Housing Center, now nearly 40 years old (not sure if you meant…"

Teresa Powell replied May 22, 2012 to How to find apartments/rentals in OP (and area)

17 Apr 17, 2013
Reply by meridian

"I'll also be there (at the Village of Oak Park elected officials booth) and hope to…"

Teresa Powell replied Apr 20, 2012 to Garage Sales and A COUPON - Wednesday Journal at Earth Fest this weekend

1 Apr 20, 2012
Reply by Teresa Powell

"Welcome to Oak Park!  If you haven't already done so, you may want to check the Vill…"

Teresa Powell replied Apr 16, 2012 to New geeks in the neighborhood -- also, A/C window-unit installation and local yoga studios?

8 Apr 17, 2012
Reply by David

"Just saw this inquiry and replies.  A great place to get more information about park…"

Teresa Powell replied Dec 20, 2011 to Considering purchasing a home in Oak Park- have some concerns

16 Dec 20, 2011
Reply by Teresa Powell

"I think they automated them. These buttons were required to get the Walk signal, but…"

Teresa Powell replied Sep 21, 2011 to Crosswalk Buttons In Oak Park

10 Sep 21, 2011
Reply by Teresa Powell

RSS

Advertisements

Promote Your Local Business

You too can advertise on Live Here Oak Park. Contact us for details or visit our advertising page.

Become a fan or a follower

Or find us on Facebook.

Subscribe Via RSS

Add Live Here Oak Park to your RSS reader.

Get Live Here Oak Park delivered via e-mail!

There are three different types of feeds available for e-mail delivery. Subscribe to one or all three so you never miss a thing on Live Here Oak Park.

Blog posts

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Discussion forum

Delivered by FeedBurner

Recent activity feed

Delivered by FeedBurner

© 2014   Created by Becca.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service