Welcome! (252)

Featured Discussions

Your Host

Oak Park Area Blogger Roll Call

Since I don't have a blog roll on this site, I just wanted to start this thread to give all the Oak Park area bloggers a chance to introduc…

Started by BeccaLatest Reply

Your Host

A Few Words About This Forum

Live Here Oak Park is an online community created for people in the Oak Park area to share their news and talk about what’s going on around…

Started by BeccaLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Former Tasty Dog space?

Apologies if this has already been discussed here, but anyone have any idea what's going into the old Tasty Dog space? Speculation? Wishful…

Started by LizzK

6 18 hours ago
Reply by Becca

Moving to Oak Park

Hello!  Our family is planning a move to Oak Park next summer (2016).  We have spent the last decade-plus as an active-duty military family…

Started by Ali

7 Jan 26
Reply by Ali

Local lamp repair

Hi. Does anyone know of a local repair shop that would be able to repair a broken lamp? More than just some rewiring. I would hate to dispo…

Started by Diane O.

1 Jan 22
Reply by Lyn

Good Barber Shop in OPRF Area?

I went to the same Barber Shop in Chicago (Lakeview Area) for 15 years, but finally decided that the drive over there on the weekends was t…

Started by Brad

1 Jan 15
Reply by Pete Prokopowicz

rent in oak park

Seeking a 1 bed with den or two bed apartment near irving elementary school. I am planning on buying a home in 2016 so I am looking to pay…

Started by Marie

2 Jan 13
Reply by J Chyna

Job at Chicago Parent

Please pass along - I do really like where I work.  And for entertainment purposes - it is one of the best written help wanted's I've seen.…

Started by Sarah Abboreno Corbin

3 Dec 24, 2015
Reply by Mary Summers

Paper Shredding?

I have a ton of documents I would like to shred.  Do any of you know of a local place that does shredding on a more routine basis?  I know…

Started by Lyn

2 Dec 6, 2015
Reply by Lyn

Handyman

We are in the final finishing stages of our rehab. and are having a hard time getting these last niggly tasks completed ourselves. We don't…

Started by Christie Day-Gee

5 Nov 30, 2015
Reply by Kristi

Paper Shredding?

I have a ton of documents I would like to shred.  Do any of you know of a local place that does shredding on a more routine basis?  I know…

Started by Lyn

0 Nov 29, 2015

Klay Oven?

Was just out walking and saw a DK for lease sign on Klay Oven....  anyone know the story? Sure hope they're not leaving OP for good–their f…

Started by Mic A.

16 Nov 15, 2015
Reply by Laurie Beasley

RSS

Advertisements

Promote Your Local Business

You too can advertise on Live Here Oak Park. Contact us for details or visit our advertising page.

Become a fan or a follower

Or find us on Facebook.

Instagram Live Here Oak Park is now on Instagram!

Subscribe Via RSS

Add Live Here Oak Park to your RSS reader.

Get Live Here Oak Park delivered via e-mail!

There are three different types of feeds available for e-mail delivery. Subscribe to one or all three so you never miss a thing on Live Here Oak Park.

Blog posts

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Discussion forum

Delivered by FeedBurner

Recent activity feed

Delivered by FeedBurner

© 2016   Created by Becca.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service