Welcome! (234)

Featured Discussions

Your Host

Oak Park Area Blogger Roll Call

Since I don't have a blog roll on this site, I just wanted to start this thread to give all the Oak Park area bloggers a chance to introduc…

Started by BeccaLatest Reply

Your Host

A Few Words About This Forum

Live Here Oak Park is an online community created for people in the Oak Park area to share their news and talk about what’s going on around…

Started by BeccaLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Anyone on the board work at OPRF?

Hi everyone,  My husband is interested in a position at OPRF and would love to connect with a current member of the faculty or staff about…

Started by LizzK

0 on Wednesday

Borders Space Update?

Does anyone have an update on the old Borders/Marshall Field's space? It's been vacant long enough and I think the Village should start fin…

Started by Scott

11 Apr 15
Reply by Lyn

Central Air

I'd like to get my central air system checked up before I really need to have it going. Anyone have a recommendation?

Started by Matt

1 Apr 14
Reply by Becca

Coffee shops, cafes, spots to grab a bit in NE OP

I recall reading in the "what is Oak Park missing" thread from a few years ago that a great independent coffee shop was on the list, and IM…

Started by LizzK

10 Apr 12
Reply by Kristi

Lake St vacant store fronts... even more?

While walking around Lake St this lovely weekend... we noticed not one but now TWO mattress stores... not something i thought we needed. We…

Started by Diane O.

5 Apr 8
Reply by Sarah Abboreno Corbin

Moving to Oak Park/RiverForest

Hi all, We are actively looking for a place to live in Oak Park or River Forest and are going to move over the summer. We currently live i…

Started by Martina

9 Mar 28
Reply by Bri

Apartment for rent

Single mom looking for a 3 bedroom apartment within the Beye Elementry School district. Looking to move in by June 1 2015. Also allows smal…

Started by Carolyn

0 Mar 17

Any recommendations for child care in the oak park/ river forest/ forest park area?

Looking for part time care for a 3 year old. thanks.

Started by w.byron reaves

4 Mar 15
Reply by Jude Brownstein

Nanny search

Hi there Oak Park moms! I am a grandma who has a daughter with a newborn.  This is her first child and needless to say she is desperate fo…

Started by Jude Brownstein

0 Mar 14

Your Host

Has Anyone Been to Grand Appliance and TV?

We're in need of a new dishwasher and I'd like to shop someplace local. Has anyone been to Grand Appliance and TV in Forest Park? Thanks. 

Started by Becca

5 Mar 4
Reply by Becca

RSS

Advertisements

Promote Your Local Business

You too can advertise on Live Here Oak Park. Contact us for details or visit our advertising page.

Become a fan or a follower

Or find us on Facebook.

Instagram Live Here Oak Park is now on Instagram!

Subscribe Via RSS

Add Live Here Oak Park to your RSS reader.

Get Live Here Oak Park delivered via e-mail!

There are three different types of feeds available for e-mail delivery. Subscribe to one or all three so you never miss a thing on Live Here Oak Park.

Blog posts

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Discussion forum

Delivered by FeedBurner

Recent activity feed

Delivered by FeedBurner

© 2015   Created by Becca.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service