Welcome! (226)

Featured Discussions

Your Host

Oak Park Area Blogger Roll Call

Since I don't have a blog roll on this site, I just wanted to start this thread to give all the Oak Park area bloggers a chance to introduc…

Started by BeccaLatest Reply

Your Host

A Few Words About This Forum

Live Here Oak Park is an online community created for people in the Oak Park area to share their news and talk about what’s going on around…

Started by BeccaLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Your Host

Has Anyone Been to Grand Appliance and TV?

We're in need of a new dishwasher and I'd like to shop someplace local. Has anyone been to Grand Appliance and TV in Forest Park? Thanks. 

Started by Becca

5 yesterday
Reply by Becca

Foodie Fest - get in on the prix fixe specials through March 7th

Click here to check out what area restaurants are offering this week through March 7th. I think this is a great spot to let folks know if t…

Started by Sarah Abboreno Corbin

1 Feb 26
Reply by Julie Spyrison

BITE NITE - Tickets now on sale. Admittedly a fun time.

Ok - I do think this is a worthy mention - and I happen to work for the organizing organization -  At 19th Century Club on February 20th o…

0 Feb 5

Your Host

Oak Park Area Blogger Roll Call

Since I don't have a blog roll on this site, I just wanted to start this thread to give all the Oak Park area bloggers a chance to introduc…

Started by Becca

43 Jan 15
Reply by Nick Arestopoulos

Any recommendations for child care in the oak park/ river forest/ forest park area?

Looking for part time care for a 3 year old. thanks.

Started by w.byron reaves

1 Jan 12
Reply by Becca

High School: OPRF

Hi, I was wondering if the high school was any good. I've have seen positive and negative reviews online and wanted to see if any parents,…

Started by Annette A

2 Jan 10
Reply by Kimberly

Kitchen remodeling advice

Hi everyone,  We recently moved to Oak Park and bought a 3+ br side-entrance Foursquare with a small, galley-style kitchen that runs parall…

Started by LizzK

4 Jan 6
Reply by LizzK

Part-time work offer

Hello, I own Shiny Strands at 262 Chicago Avenue. We remove head lice and educate families. I'm looking for someone who would like some pa…

Started by Suzanne Lavin

0 Dec 3, 2014

Late Night Food Options in OP?

Hi everyone! So happy to have found this forum and looking forward to meeting neighbors. My husband and I just moved from the city and one…

Started by LizzK

9 Dec 2, 2014
Reply by LizzK

Blogs from Oak Park area people?

Could you please share with me your local folk that are blogging? What are their blogs? 

1 Nov 28, 2014
Reply by Becca

RSS

Advertisements

Promote Your Local Business

You too can advertise on Live Here Oak Park. Contact us for details or visit our advertising page.

Become a fan or a follower

Or find us on Facebook.

Instagram Live Here Oak Park is now on Instagram!

Subscribe Via RSS

Add Live Here Oak Park to your RSS reader.

Get Live Here Oak Park delivered via e-mail!

There are three different types of feeds available for e-mail delivery. Subscribe to one or all three so you never miss a thing on Live Here Oak Park.

Blog posts

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Discussion forum

Delivered by FeedBurner

Recent activity feed

Delivered by FeedBurner

© 2015   Created by Becca.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service